Friday 25 February 2011

facts/small things that I know.

I'm always tempted to throw my phone as hard as I can against a wall.  I did today, giving in for the first time.  I definitely recommend it. 

Anyways.  I wrote a list the other day of (mostly narcissistic) facts.  Want to hear some?

5. maps are excruciatingly beautiful things. 
        a. also blueprints, and huge mirrors with gilded frames.
9. women are divided on the issue of men with topknots.
13. it isn't flattering to wear high-waisted pants that bag out at the thighs and gather at the ankle, but isn't that all you want to do?
15. I firmly believe in karma.  accrue it:
       a. re-hang clothing.
       b. tip well.
       c. hold doors open for strangers.
19. there is nothing so beautiful as a summer morning.
24. nail polish is made with horrific chemicals, but allows for shining prettiness on the end of each finger.
27. there is something strangely beautiful about blood.  I take no issue with cuts or bruises.
28. I would like to be an elephant.  Others might choose birds, or dogs.
32. some men grow red in their beards when their hair is solidly brown.
38. things that have a strange something in common:
     a. porcupines.
     b. spraying water.
     c. dandelions.



what do you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment