Friday 21 October 2011

oh boy.

So I live in Victoria and I don't know anyone.  So, Friday nights entail a lot of 90210 (soapy as shit, amazing), homemade (jill-made) chili, and a lot of reading of the internet.

Things I learned tonight:

1. The plotlines on 90210 make no sense, especially when you watch like six episodes consecutively 'cause they're on netflix and they all end on such cliffhangers.  Anyways, Naomi totally hooked up with the super-hot psycho.  So, there's that.  Also, all of her acting involves crinkling her brow and making duck lips.

I see what ya did there.

2. I make damn good chili.  Seriously, y'all should hire me.  Also, chili is really easy.  Put some sour cream on that shit and you're good to go.

3. I like only adorable things.  Right now, I don't like anything sad.  Ever.  NO SADNESS and NO PAIN.  And most definitely no blood, ugh.  Give me baby animals 99% of the time and melted cheese the other 1%.

THANKS, STUPID.

4.  Ugh there are really horrible and idiotic people in the world!  People who don't use spaces after commas,like this.  People who write 'funning' instead of funny.  People who BELITTLE OTHERS FOR SPORT.  Never read the comments section, people.  OMG or do read the comments section of ANY fox news story and giggle forever.  Sort of a horrified giggle.

Seriously? It's 2011. (9 likes, wtf?!)

5. Anybody that reads this blog and that also HAS a blog should blog MORE often.  Because I am so sick of facebook I could die.  OH ALSO if someone wants to take me on a date that will be fine.  I'll be ready at eight.

HIWANNADATEME

No comments:

Post a Comment