Friday 28 October 2011

I have this thing where I really hate packing?

Instead I just wanna:

1. Make bacon.  Preferably duck bacon 'cuz this duck bacon picture is freaking me out.  By freakin' me out, I mean enchanting me. Duck bacon is totally a thing!


2. Stalk the cute mechanic who fixed my bike the other day.  "OH SILLY ME my bike just broke AGAIN.  Probably you should fix it... WHILE DATING ME."

this is what google considers a "cute scruffy bike mechanic."
Okay I may have already tried this one but as far as I can tell he was only a figment of my imagination cuz he does not exist on facebook.  We all know that people who don't have facebook don't really exist.  So if you're him, stalking me (oh bijoux!) call me!

3. Watch 90210.  I was kind of relieved because I finished season 1 and was thereby released from the scourge of needing to watch 90210 all the time but then I just realized that all four seasons are up on netflix.  Which I steal from some dude who signed in on my computer once.  It is terrifying and exciting all at once!  72 EPISODES OF THIS:


and this:


and that's it.  The whole show is basically a montage of scrunched up faces and product placements, with a very faint semblance of plot attempting to string together the dr. pepper and t-mobile references.  (Seriously, the clunkiest product placement EVER.)

4. Consider sleeping, or something?  NAH.  I have obscure blogs to read!

This is from hyperbole and a half.  You should read everything on that website right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment