Monday 2 January 2012

2012!

What's up! 2012!  Can you deal!

I hope y'all had a really super new year's eve.  Mine involved pre-party card games with my family,  a number of whiskey sodas, a future optometrist, best friends/best bitches, a ton of (secretly kind of delicious) drama, and finished with a wallop of a hangover. 

Want to know my resolutions?!  Obviously you do.  Here they are!  I left a few out.

1. Stop saying like so much.
2. Chill out and stop being so anxious about everything.
3. Spend less money on coffee.  I can live without that paper cup, can't I?!  How am I supposed to make my hands look tiny if not by carrying around a venti americano!  Seriously though, it adds up like crazy.
4. Be friendlier.
5. 497. (If you don't know what that means, you don't need to.)
6. "The past perpetuates itself."  Let that shit go and live in the moment, lady.
7. Learn more.

In the words of the always wise Beck, "put your hands upon the wheel, let the golden age begin."  Let's rock this year out, okay?




No comments:

Post a Comment