Tuesday 10 January 2012

things that are

Here's a fact: I write better, and more productively, when I'm sad.  Boo!  You guys don't really see any actual writing from me anyways (sorry!) but my journal turns from kind of thoughtful poetic shit when I'm down to exclamation marks and commentary on fashion and the weather when I'm happy.  Apparently this is bad news for my (non-existent, non-desired) career in pseudo-psycho-psoetics.  Anyways, please put up with me during my happy days.  I am currently a big believer in the power of emoticons and hairbows, which says a lot about my emotional state.

Also, I've been kind of busy lately, hence the lack of the posts.  Again, my apologies!

Thirdly, please remember to check back for travel updates over the next four months!  You'll hear only the best stories about Australia, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Singapore.  Expect well-planned shenanigans, poorly-taken photos, and lots of hideous teeth-baring grins.  And safety.  There will be so much safety.  If I'm lucky you'll hear about Vietnam and Laos too.  I promise not to bore you.

tincanheart+neverthreemuch go to australia starring jesi

 
tincanheart+neverthreemuch go to australia starring jili

Again, safety will feature prominently throughout our trip.  Catch you on the flip side, babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment