Wednesday 11 July 2012

their new hit single

As those of you that know me personally will know, I'm in a girl band. The band is 50% a joke and 50% deadly serious. We're somewhat hindered by the fact that most of us don't play any instruments, but I've always thought any good band needs at LEAST three hype girls anyways. Also, we're rising above obstacles/defeating the odds etc etc. I plan to get at least three scholarship application essays out of this. Anyways, the girls have allowed me to stay in the band despite my lack of any musical skills whatsoever in exchange for some rhymes. They've asked for a mix of serious and silly songs, but as it turns out I can only write highly embarrassing and aggressive raps. Soooo

Bite Me - Mean Vagina Bites

 Bite me bite me you just wanna fight me
 Eat the last french fry, do it just to spite me
 Bite me bite me you just wanna fight me
 Date my ex boyfriend, do it just to spite me

 Let's count numbers one through nine
 Let's count ladies damn we're fine
 Rock girls and guitar Robyn's an all star
 Tattoos and keyboard Nicole's going far
 Jesi been hypin since 89
Jenna and Jill are mine all mine
Sasha's singing, line on line
Let's count numbers one through nine
Let's count ladies damn we're fine

 Bite me bite me you just wanna fight me
Stealing five hundy and you do it just to spite me
Bite me bite me you just wanna fight me
 Copying my steez and you do it just to spite me

 We don't cower and we don't shake
 Real ass bitches this shit ain't fake
Mean v. bites like chomp chomp chomp
 Bitches don't tiptoe stomp stomp stomp
Doing' our thing like wake and bake
 Lookin like goddesses on the lake
Mean v. Bites like chomp chomp chomp
 Don't know how to tiptoe stomp stomp stomp

Sweet like honey when we wanna bee
Stinging like wasps when we all on key
Kiss you on the cheek it's like a first date
Slap you in the face it's like oh wait
Mean v. Bites are doin their thang
Rocking this beat like bang bang bang
Wanna get with us better show your fangs
Sinking in teeth like a bat that hangs
 Shaking our bootys like hwang-a-tang-tang

 Bite me bite me you just wanna fight me
 You're backing down now, you're doing it just to spite me
 Bite me bite me you just wanna fight me
 Turned tail and ran and you did it just to spite me.

we're big in japan

No comments:

Post a Comment