Friday 15 April 2011

trivial.

I have a confession.  My favourite thing about spring is the bundles of sticks everywhere.  I just want to bring them home with me.



When I grow up, I'm going to be a crazy stick lady.  I will also embrace my passion for sequins and enormous shoulder pads, and I will be very angry all the time.  My home will be filled with enormous glass vases full of sticks.  I will likely live near an orchard.  Neon lipstick will figure in my daily routine, and I will perhaps consider tattooing on my eyebrows.

I am in, for whatever reason, a good mood today.  I tried to write a post about being in a good mood yesterday, but I couldn't because I was really in a tremendously bad mood.  Which is a shame, really, because I had written such a good post about being happy.  Oh, paradoxes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment