Wednesday 18 May 2011

this is not happening.

So, I didn't start this blog to talk about fashion.  There's only ten million fashion blogs out there (and I read the shit out of every one of them).  But... it's sunny out, and I have a paper due, so the obvious solution is to sit outside taking pictures of my jewelery in the garden.  I think I scared the paperboy, who has a tiny black chihuahua.  Yes, I had to use spell-check for chihuahua.

One of my current obsessions, aside from referring to everything under the sun as being 'totally my jam,' is jewelery with some heft to it.  You know?  Weaponry on your fingers.  Layers of necklaces that you have to take off to sit down (true story).  Sun glasses with more frame than lens.  More than one watch at a time (actual trend).  So while I was going to do a post about how maps are the greatest and most beautiful things ever, instead I'm going to post a shitty android photo of the jewelery I wore today.  That's right folks, I use a hipstamatic knockoff.  Suck on that, Steve Jobs.


 
Collectively, I think all of this cost me twenty-two bones.  The chain was a gift, though, so it doesn't count towards the grand total.  I also took a picture of all the pairs of glasses I wear on the regular, which you're dying to see as well.  If you must!




These collectively cost me about four-hundred and fifty dollaz.  I am the queen of steals and deals when it comes to glasses.  This is likely because I usually get them from obscure internet sites without trying them on in advance.  It's kind of my thing. 

Thanks for reading even when my blog is mostly a meta piece on procrastination.  Y'all are the sweetest.

No comments:

Post a Comment