Tuesday 27 September 2011

Funny things.

A while ago my dad snuck into my room while I was out and left a lifesize cardboard cutout of Will and Kate in there. Coming home drunk to Will and Kate was totally awesome. We hung out and took pictures together for a while. It is, let me tell you, extremely challenging to take an arm's length photo on your phone with cardboard cutouts but did this did not discourage me from trying. For some reason they were really uncooperative.



This is actually from the next morning and I am not wearing a STITCH OF MAKE-UP (my favourite expression) but I think it captures the spirit of the thing.

Also, I freaking love Will and Kate. Unrepentantly. I had a big crush on Will all when I was growing up (I have a book on him that I had a family friend buy for me with many many photos) and now I just want them to adopt me so I can wear pretty wrap dresses and/or chinos and sweatervests at all times and hug orphans and kittens and stuff. It's going to be toterly awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment