Sunday 11 September 2011

undercuts: a thing that I want.

Okay so I am tempted to be super-trendy-dendy and shave a two inch strip along the side of my head.  It's like getting a tattoo, only less permanent!  (I am frightened by the permanence of tattoos.  If I wasn't, I would maybe get a fish tattoo, or a leaf.  Ew and not a koi fish.)  Usually when you go to the internet to look this kind of thing up there is so much inspiration!  Sadly, only wannabe punky fifteen year olds on tumblr have undercuts. 

Oh, except for this major babe:



I would look like this, only more cheerful.  And probably less scantily-clad.  Oh, and probably not giving the camera the finger.  Um, and red-headed.

The thing is, I want to go to law school in a year.  At that point, this sort of hair style will no longer be acceptable!  So now's my chance, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment