Wednesday 2 November 2011

exact moments that are really really great.

1. You know when you've cold all day, and then you get into bed and your sheets are cold?  Well, that's not an exactly great moment, but it sets you up for one.  A couple of minutes later, you're lying there all burritoed in your blankets and suddenly you wiggle your toes around and realize that hey!  Your blankets are blissfully and delightfully cozy and warm!  Being warm after being cold for a long time is really nice.

2. When you catch a glimpse of yourself in a store window reflection or something when you're out and think "TODAY is my BITCH.  I am looking goooood!"

3. When you're three-quarters of the way through a really good book.

4. When you're the most flexible person in your yoga class.  When you really connect with the chakra or whatever in yoga.  Suddenly the air is made of gold, no? Seriously you should see my wheel.

5. When you suddenly remember your dream in the middle of the day and start giggling in the grocery store or whatever.  The other night I was Selena Gomez's body guard.  All she wanted to do was buy one million dollars worth of pillows at the UBC Bookstore.  You know, as you do.

6. When you get something for free.  When I was a punky wannabe skateboarder girl-kid someone gave me their old skate-shoes and I died and went to heaven.  I wore them with everything, including skirts and dresses.  It was like having big grey eS marshmallows on my feet at all times and I fucking LOVED it.

7. When you meet a really, really fluffy dog.

8. That moment when you pass 1500 views on your blog.  Thanks, guys!  (What's up, Russia!)


WHEEE


No comments:

Post a Comment