Wednesday 5 December 2012

advent-ure

two-feather just challenged me to a blog advent calendar with facts about my life.  Yikes I'm not sure I can promise to keep up with the dailys (that only goes for the roger's chocolate advent calendar my delightful roommate bought me) but I can give you some news about all the small right things in my life.

So what is it, day five?

Well, after having almost everything go wrong for a few days it turns out nearly everything is going right.

1. My nails are the perfect shade of grey-lavender.  I've decided that nail polish is absolutely worth a study break.

2. After spending nearly $2500 on an apartment I don't live in (oops...) turns out I'm getting it all back!  Great.

3. Gluten-free pretzels from boys.

4. I made up and made a perfect southwestern chicken soup that I'm still happy to pull out of the freezer a week or two on.  Somehow, somewhere along the line, I learned to cook.  I am not sure when this happened but I am pleased with it.


5. I'm just surrounded with really positive relationships right now.  I like everyone around me and I'm pretty sure that every one likes me.  The best sorts of ships are relationships, jah?  Haha ew, sorry.





No comments:

Post a Comment