Tuesday 11 December 2012

tens up and eleven diagram

Hey, day ten, I saw you there.  Day nine wrote me another exam but I had fun with this one.  My professor calls it shooting rabbits, and I see what she's saying.  The exam is just a story full of problems and each problem is a rabbit.  Bang, bang, bang.  Battery, private nuisance, private nuisance, and suddenly I have a couple thousand words in my game-bag.  I spent my evening with teenage mutant ninja turtles II instead of property law, but even I can't argue a decision like that.

Day eleven, au jour d'hui.  Curly hair and library studies, I can't count how many cups of tea.  I've been buying Clipper tea because it comes in the most beautiful package.  A tiny work of art in my tea cupboard or backpack is worth the extra dollar or two, no?



Bonus: forget about diagramming and categorizing your relationships with the people you're attracted to if you don't care to diagram and categorize.  You can be neither here nor there with your feelings and that's just aces.

No comments:

Post a Comment