Wednesday 12 December 2012

queen of twelve hearts

The best things in the world are as follows:

1. I'm crushing on you and you're crushing on me too.

2. Meeting the fluffiest St. Bernard tied up outside a store.

3. "Hey girllll you got brains for days to go with those legs."  When I e-mail attachments to myself I include inspirational messages.

4. Macklemore.

5. Dogs parks on the ocean.

6. Did you know that I was the co-president of the Rappers And Poets Society (RAPS) in high school?  It's not a big deal or anything.

7. Not fucking anything up for a few days.  I make so many mistakes everywhere in my life that if I somehow sail smoothly for a couple of days I feel like a champion.  Look at me, ma, look at me!

8. Christmas is coming!  Let's have a side note about all the best things about the holidays: brunch on brunch on brunch, brothers, ski trails, and the ultimate party holiday: new year's.

That's all the best things.  Not all lists have to go to 10, ok?  Ok.

it is all I can do not to steal every dog I see.

No comments:

Post a Comment