Wednesday 21 September 2011

falling!

Fall is my favourite season and it is beginning! I think everyone in the world is writing blog posts about the change of seasons so I am going to be a big fat sheep and do the same thing, because I love lists almost as much as I love things like grammar and cute dogs.

1. Scarves! I am a scarf freak. The other day my most gruff uncle asked me why I am always wearing a scarf. "Um... it's instinctive?" I just love them, okay! Don't be so judgey, world. I like big square cotton ones in interesting colours and patterns, and also I like big knit ones for winter. Scarves=my life.

2. Leaves. I lub lub when there are piles of dry leaves, and you get to kick them around and then pretend the wind did it. Also raking is kind of fun? Secretly?

3. BOOTS WE GET TO WEAR BOOTS AGAIN.

4. There is nothing like a sunny fall day! In the summer you get a bit spoiled with the sun, but in fall you can really enjoy it. Fall saturdays rock my world.

5. Lastly but not leastly, fall feels like a fresh start. I know spring is supposed to be the season of renewal or whatevskis, but I think september and october are really the months of figuring out what's coming. As for me, I'm moving to Victoria in a few weeks. What the fuck, right? My life is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment