Saturday 8 October 2011

get your vinegar on.

I learned something yesterday, which is unusual because I hate learning.* Hair, even extremely unruly madman hair such as mine, can be washed using apple cider vinegar. What?! My brother's lovely girlfriend, who has almost as much hair as I do, clued me in on this one. I was doubtful. I think if you'd seen my hair yesterday you would have been doubtful too. Greasy as and scraped into a bun on the top of my head, baby hairs coming out my temples like little cloud wings. Kind of like an angel of unhygiency. Which isn't a word. Anyways. All ya gotta do is dump a couple of tablespoons of apple cider vinegar on your head and work it through your hair. I swear, it works. It turned my tangled mess into this insanely curly, silky do. I could actually feel the knots coming out of my hair.

So, TRY IT. It's so cheap and soooo natural mcnature.

And it turns you into Taylor Swift!!!






*JUST KIDDING. I'm actually hiding in your closet waiting to tell you all the facts I learned today.

No comments:

Post a Comment