Friday 18 February 2011

lululemon.

I've been obsessed with lululemon for a while.  Their pants? Divine.  Like butter, but on your legs.  I'm wearing them right now.

I just applied for a position at their head office.  It's essentially my dream job.  Want to hear the first paragraph of the job description?

 "You are a master with words. You have captivating ideas and know how to express them. You inspire the people around you and you’re looking for a challenge. Look no further."

Doesn't that just make your heart beat a little more quickly?  Anyways.  I wrote a cover letter that makes me cry, and now I have my fingers crossed.





Okay.  I don't have the 3-4 years of experience they want, so I'm never going to get it, but it never hurts to apply, right?  Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment