Sunday 15 January 2012

oops whats this?!

HAHA neverthreemuch just posted a photobooth retrospective.  Going through your old photobooth pictures is actually awesome.  Mine are all of me making funny faces, documenting my hair, or trying to get the cat to take a proper picture with me.  The following four photos basically sum up my home life in Victoria.

Here are a few faves that I look really stupid in.

I call this: I just went on a boring date so I got kinda drunk and went home and took photos of myself.
  
nothing like a little face mask and glasses to brighten up your day.       

elliot hates photos.
I call this: I didn't own a full length mirror and so was forced to take photobooths of myself.  Don't judge.
So yep.  All my time was spent making faces, drinking whiskey waters, hanging out with my cat, and improving my face with lush products.  What's up!  I live a mad life.

No comments:

Post a Comment