Monday 14 November 2011

things I want to tell you about.

1. When I am older, I am going to paint my old apartment or old house all white, and have beautiful wooden floors.  I am going to fill it with lots of old things made of wood and metal, some colourful things from the seventies, and lots of knit blankets.  There will also be antlers.

Like this but better!

2. Okay, boys.  I had a discussion with another lady and we realized something.  Girls really hate it when you only kind of ask them out.  Don't suggest going for coffee and then tell the girl to let you know when she's free!  Ask her to a specific place at a specific time!  If you're going to ask her on a date, ask her on date, you know!  None of this wishy-washy 'we should hang out sometime' shit.  Now you know!  Get your act together!  Exclamation mark!

Why yes, darling, of course I'd love to meet you for a drink at Swan's at 8.30 on Friday!


3. This is just general life advice, but be nice to people who work in stores and are on the other end of the phone at customer service or whatever.  I know most of you probably are already, but just in case.  That girl working at the Telus counter is probably making less money than you just to get yelled at all day.  She doesn't set the prices! 

4. Lastly, make whiskey cider on a chilly fall day!  Yum!

omg!

No comments:

Post a Comment