Monday 7 November 2011

Things that are really irritating.

You know?

1. When adults scoff at your life plans.

2. When the store attendants completely ignore you, even as you walk past them to try things on.  I literally spent ten minutes in Decade in Victoria today and I felt like I was intruding.  There were like five girls working and not ONE of them made eye contact with me the whole time.  That is terrible customer service, right there.

3. When the girl in front of you at Starbucks orders her latte skinny with extra whip.  That just doesn't make sense.  At all.

4. When people are trying so hard to be nice and accomodating that it's hard to actually hang out with them.  "So, where do you want to eat?"  "Anywhere, I'm like totally easy, you choose!"  This is when you know they have a place in mind!  Or this: "Can I get you something to eat? Or a drink?"  and they say no, even though they're actually dying of thirst.  Like OMG you're making me guess if you want something and that is so much more work than just getting you a glass of water!  Have some balls, people!

5. When you buy a ticket to a concert you're freaking so excited for, and you have to work at your shitty job instead.


this is the face I'm making right now.






No comments:

Post a Comment