Saturday 22 September 2012

everything that's beautiful / what I thought about today part 5

Everything is circular.  You wake up at precisely the moment someone in your dream is going to tell you something important.  What anyone else thinks is happening has nothing to do with your own feelings.  "Their dreams are their religion."

It's autumn, it's fall.  In Australia they don't use the word fall, only autumn.  Autumn is a calculably more beautiful word, but fall and falling and fallen all have their own strange dreamy beauty too.  I just woke up from a nap and everything is coated in that charming and confusing fog that sleeping in the day brings on.

Have you tried being hungry?  It's astonishing how hard our bodies fight to keep from ever being hungry.  I'm far from starvation, and yet snacks are somehow at the very top of my list of priorities nearly every second.  Our apartment's official hangover meal is squash and butter, and I'm looking forward to dinner.

I'm trying to project outwards instead of in.  I want to be incessant, beaming, and golden.  Trying to slow my brain down is impossible so I've given up trying but I want to spin only warmth and happiness from now on.  No more impossible ones, I forget anyone and anything that doesn't need me.  I'm everything I ever needed to be.








No comments:

Post a Comment