Thursday 6 September 2012

I don't miss anything/what I thought about today part III


I don't have anything to write today, but here I am.  Trying desperately to dredge poetry out of what I think might be happiness.

I'm feeling whole, I'm not worried about me.  I'm forgetting six ways, I'm forgetting anxious sadness.  Sealed up fractures, a ceramic semi-solidity to my shoulders.

If I keep straightening my hair, maybe I'll be stunning forever.  I hate me for thinking I look better with straight hair but the looks I get with straight hair are undeniable.

Endless openness, a cracking sternum, sneaking wheels in the bathroom during lecture.

I tell my public everything, my square triangular circular audience of four girls.  I keep my readership small and my thoughts impossible and I say what I want.

As a general rule, I do exactly what I want.  I'm watching most of every minute and sometimes saying stupid things but always doing me.  Forget sparkles, enact this girl in lean black every second.  I was made for a leather jacket and a certain forgettable goofiness.


nudity, am I right, two-feather?


1 comment: