Wednesday 2 March 2011

I might start referring to 'my practice' soon.

can we just talk about yoga for a second?

1. I like to engage in something called competitive yoga.  I made it up, and I'm the only one in my yoga class that knows we're playing.  I can out-toppling tree all of these bitches!  It's really not great.

2. I am obsessed with hot yoga.  Afterwards, I just want to write lame poems about how I can 'feel all of my muscles breathing' and other things that also make me cringe.  This sounds lame, too, but I have to say it: it's such a positive environment.  I eat that up.

3. I am very flexible some ways.  I won the wheel competition this morning at yoga.  (Again, I was the only one who knew I was signed up, but whatever.)  My belly, my calves, my quads - all of these things are very long and happy.  Other things, like whatever that is at the back of my hips - that one is no good whatsoever.

4. Sign up for a class.  Just do.

No comments:

Post a Comment