Saturday 12 March 2011

I'm not concerned with context.

1. Searching 'Guatemalan genocide' on wikipedia redirects to 'Guatemalan civil war'.  Really? Thanks for the lesson in semantics, wikipedia.

2. I pretend to know when I don't know.

3. "sleep now.  dream of puppies."

4. It's grey and loopily, coldly dreamy outside today.  Coincidentally, I much prefer the g-r-e-y spelling over the g-r-a-y spelling.

5. Things that only English majors care about: the deconstruction of binary oppositions, unique pluralizations, the difference between subject and object, and liminal spaces.  "let's unpack that a little."

6. tonight is a night for loud music, red wine, and bicycles.  One of my favourite combinations.

7. I'm constantly caught between shyness and narcissism. 

No comments:

Post a Comment