Sunday 27 March 2011

dailys.

1. Lunch with friends is the best thing.  Yesterday it was vermicelli, laughter, and vintage stores.  There is something incredible about friendship, about the exchange of warmth.  Grey spring days are made infinitely better.

2. A quick list of things that are beautiful: loose leaf tea, the green leaves of spring, old books, necklaces with long chains and tiny charms, big wooden furniture, lace.

3. There's only so much stimulus I can take.  I don't like being touched, unless I'm wearing long sleeves.  I don't like loud noises, unless I'm by myself.  I'm increasingly afraid of elevators and concrete parking garages.  I find sometimes I need to leave a party and sit by myself, in a bedroom or the front stairs. 

4.  I love my family.  I have brothers, I have a mom and a dad.  When I'm upset, my team is behind me.  I realize the incredible luck in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment