Saturday 27 October 2012

interiosity

Today's a soft cloud, I'm not sure where I even am inside of it.  Finding the edges of my consciousness seems impossible, I'm drifting across smiles and foggy interiors. 

It's endless in here, such a strange and vast sky.  I can't see where the clouds meet the water in the horizon of my mind, everything is blurring into a faint and warm grey.

I cry too easily, I take rejection poorly.  I know a lot about myself and hardly anything about anything else.  I'm distracted by my thoughts before I even get out of my own head.

Someone tells someone else that the first person thinks this of the second and that someone else discussed it with the other person.  There's nothing there, so we hear.  Sometimes we need to hear and sometimes I'm not sure that we do.  Talk is cyclical, I forget anybody would bother with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment