Monday 5 December 2011

ew christmas!

Okay so usually I am a grinch queen.  One time I wrote a whole e-mail about how much I hate christmas and then I accidentally sent it to my whole group of friends rather than the intended grinch-friendly recipient.  Them bitches were not impressed.  This year?  I don't know if it's working in a retail store that's had christmas on the brain since October or being in Victoria which is adorable and decorated right now, but I am kind of excited for Christmas!?

Today I went to my favourite stationary store (The Papery, I'm obsessed) and bought so many lovely things to trick my gift-wrapping out with.  Gorgeous wrapping paper printed in the USA! Sticky vintage-y gift labels! Cards! Nice pens to write cards with!  My presents are verging on extremely over-wrapped and I am trying to resist adding any more details to them.  They need more ribbons, maybe!  Maybe I could cut seasonal shapes out of contrasting wrapping paper and tape them on!  Labels AND cards should be affixed!

I even listened to almost ten minutes of christmas music this evening voluntarily!  I put it on on purpose!  Usually christmas music is my very, very, very least favourite part of the season.  Anyways.  WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME!  I feel so jolly!  If anyone has any cures please send them my way.

look how pretty it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment