Saturday 31 December 2011

summer: I miss it.


Luckily for me, this is the year of summer.  I'm headed to Australia and South-East Asia in three weeks.  I'll be there for almost four months at the height of the Southern hemisphere's summer.  I'll be arriving home in mid-May to the beginning of a hopefully beamingly sunny Okanagan summer.  We head to Sasquatch in Washington about a week after we get home, into four days of sunshine and alcohol and dust and friendship.  I'm expecting a solid seven months of summer in 2012.  Lucky me, right?  Meet me Asia, friends!

A little bit of housekeeping: I will be updating this blog throughout our travels!  Check back for updates, funny stories, and maybe some photos of me and 1/3 of neverthreemuch in the back of some stranger's truck.  

No comments:

Post a Comment