Tuesday 13 December 2011

things I actually miss about kelowna.

1. Mad Mango. HELLO five dollar breakfast! Five dollar curry bowl!  Five dollar everything!  The best place for the morning after or the morning before or the lunch anytime.  I love it, I miss it. 


2. My parents, ew. 

3. All of my warm coats!  For some reason in my head Victoria was going to be a perpetual 15 degrees, never colder.  I am, as ever, stupid.  Punch me in the face!  Bring me my coats!

WARM ENOUGH EVEN IN EDMONTON

4. A car at my immediate disposal.  Okay, it's my mom's toyota camry but heck.  It's a reasonable car for a reasonable family.  Say that last sentence with some swagger.  One time we wrote a rap about it, it was awesome. 

5. MY GIRL-TEAM omgomg.  The funniest, partiest, smartest group of lipstick-wearing beard-loving bitches ever.  I miss them with the fire and emotive power of one thousand rihanna songs.






No comments:

Post a Comment