Sunday 12 August 2012

nine-year-old jill goes on a trip

 Dear Diary,
guess what? We're on our way to Vancouver! I'm soooo exciting. We're not very far yet, we're only at the apple store. It's a 5 hour drive to vancouver. We're staying at bruce and Julies. They have a kid whos about spencers age named Celine. We're going on tuesday (Which is today) and coming back on thursday. Too bad dad couldn't come. I've got this word stuck in my head, pooc that's co-op backward. We just got apples and I can smell them so I'm gonna get one. Good apples! I just went Sorry I didn't finish.  It's now the day after! We're on our way to a museum! It's a museum of anthropology. That was fun! There was some magnificent specimens of moss there. I found a nice rock as a souvenir. Actually I found 3 but the other 2 I found nice places for them. No offence but I wonder what a strip mall is? Probably a place where people can shop naked (gross!) We're on our way to granvel island. I would write down what we're passing but then I'd be writing nonstop. Gotta go!  I bought an archie comic and 2 other things; a frog bead and a book on prince William. It's about 4 inches long, 2 widie.  William spent 25 dollars! We're back in Kelowna now. We took Celine to her grandmas who lives in Kelowna. Nathalie's in Vancouver and Savannas in Cuba, So I have nothing to do. I want a cell phone so much, or at least Dad or mom to get one.  Since I've been updating you in vancouver there isn't much to tell you, but there's still some. We went to grandmas on the way home. We ate alot of peppermints on the way home, I must have had about fifty. Oh aiden I miss her soooooo much. She was a friend of mine in grade one but she moved to Vancouver. She was so nice.

Bye


No comments:

Post a Comment