Thursday 23 June 2011

Arm Party!

Hello, bracelets.  Friendship bracelets, piles of gems, crazy watches, and other wrist-ly accoutrements have been gaining steam in the fashion world for some time now.  Ideally, they come in packs of four or five, best worn by Leandra Medine over at the Man Repeller.  As I aspire to be a man repeller in all of my daily outfit choices, my wrists of late have been stacked high with multiple watches, random strings of beads, old woven bracelets from my camp days, and costume jewelery passed down from my always blinged out grandmother.  These wrists, for instance, are those of my best friend and I, out on a recent morning thrift store shopping.  I bought leopard print harem pants, high-waisted jeans, and a tuxedo blazer.  I am obviously, and decidely, single.

Anyways, this Pamela Love talon cuff is a bit old, but still my favourite thing in the world.  I think it would make the perfect addition to my arm party.  Feel free to gift it to me, readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment