Monday 13 June 2011

boy crazy part one.

Okay so Hamish Bowles is my favourite man in the world.  I find myself too lazy unable to ascertain whether or not he's gay, but I don't care.  We will be best friends, and wear colourful socks that just peek out of our impeccable trousers.  He seems awesome, and hilarious, and then I kind of want to hug him, and then I worry because I think that would make both of us uncomfortable.


we also both have crazy glasses.

His job at vogue partly entails going on crazy unfashiony adventures.  Alligator hunting. Surf camp. Urban farming.  Girl does it ALL, and girl does it all in bespoke suits.  He then writes it up into the most amazing articles that are always tinged with hysteria and are the type of funny that makes you grin really big on the inside.


<3 <3 <3

call me, Hamish!

No comments:

Post a Comment