Friday 24 June 2011

pretending.

Besides Hamish Bowles, one of my favourite men is Jonathan Adler.  His marriage notwithstanding, he is amongst the top five loves of my fashion life, mostly because he is an absolute delight.  Also, I think I could stand sharing with Simon Doonan.  Anyways, he once expressed a desire to have a drink named after him: an iced tea with milk was to be the Jonathan Adler.  Well, ice tea with milk is bomb, and only gets better when you do a little tinkering.

Without further ado, I introduce: the Canadian Jonathan Adler.

1 cup of cold tea (try earl grey!)
some milk (really complicated recipe)
some maple syrup
lots and lots of ice
an old jam jar to drink it out of

Like any recipe I've posted here, this one is really complex and involves a lot of ingredients.  Put them in the jam jar.  Drink up.

this would have been a better photo if I didn't drink it all before photographing.
pretend summer is actually here, people.  I'm trying really, really hard.

1 comment: