Sunday 10 June 2012

lazy sunday

I might secretly like mild hangovers.  It's kind of the best when you get to spend the day watching 500 movies and deploring your best friend for having a job.  Jobs are the worrssstttt.  (Spoiler: I have a job, too. I just don't usually work on weekends.)

Here are the best things to do on these kinds of days.

1. Watch a whole season of your favourite show.  I recommend parks and recreation.  I'm obsessed.

2. Drink 10,000 cups of coffee.

3. Look out the window, consider going for a hike, don't.

4. Creep attractive semi-strangers on facebook.

5. Text everyone you know about your bruises from last night.  Everyone loves a good bruise.

6. Lie in your yard on a blanket and read a silly book.

7. Look at handsome boys with beards on tumblr.  I just discovered tumblr like an old lady and that shit is weirdly addictive.

8. Do laundry.  Laundry is strangely meditative.  I wash my clothing in sparkly pink body wash that smells like raspberries and sugar and cotton candy and then everything is like pretty fairies.

9. Write mildly embarrassing blog posts.  Wonder how to spell embarrassing.  Use spell check.

10. Contemplate your favourite colour.  Sometimes it's forest green, and sometimes it's charcoal grey, and then I'm having this phase with pastels.  My life is like, really hard.  I have so many decisions to make all the time!

11. Look at all of my favourite things:












No comments:

Post a Comment