Sunday 24 June 2012

the tourism industry could really use a girl like me

I had a lot of time on my hands this weekend, so instead of learning to knit or make picture frames or whatever I made up a bunch of puns.  I'm really useful.  Anyways, I'm thinking about opening up a chain of hotels and things.

B&Beats: serving the original breakfast rap.

Motell it on the mountain: affordably priced accommodation on the ski slope.  Killer jingle, too.

Mo'telephone, mo' problems: motel chain catering almost exclusively to Amish customers.

Hotell a friend: appeals to the sassy urban crowd.

the INNer Sanctum: has gathered something of a cult following.

I've got a feel inn: always there to lend a helping hand.


Come on, SOMEONE has to find these funny.  Right?!!?!  I was laughing out loud on my bike.


this is probably b&beats, where hiphop and ihop meet in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment