Wednesday 20 June 2012

she's back

been rapping super easy like a lay-up
been talking to kanyeezy, he's like 'hey sup'
in competing been repeating that shit is old news
don't need no rival, i'm getting page views
i'm my own fly gal, i don't need your advice
send me money pay-pal; scotch. on. ice.

i'm that super steezy redhead with the tomgirl ease
surrounded by my chicas, bitches straight up g's
guys tryna talk at me and I'm like oh please
covergirl beauty like easy breezy breeze

lay it on me get up on me who you gonna be
i'm a maneatin ladykillin creature of the sea
i'm talkin mermaid all day, fresh style, so cray
i mean all night get play, don't stay, walk away

can you keep up i mean for real
tryna sleep on me well no deal
gotta trash all these hearts that i steal
you think you can feel what i feel?
tough luck i'm a girl made of steel.

so signing out signing up watching my back
i got bitches all sides of me rack by rack
rob sash jess nic these ladies won't crack
under pressure like queen bees on mack

so watch yourself and watch out for me
cuz i know my shit like a-b-c
i'll be back again with more adrenaline,
speed and grace and a beautiful face.


on a scale of 1-10, this post ranks somewhere between awesome and mortifying.



No comments:

Post a Comment